Article 1 (Privacy Information)
"Privacy Information" is information on surviving individuals and refers to information that can identify a specific individual, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
Article 2 (Collection method of privacy information)
We may ask for personal information such as e-mail address when the user sign up.
We will gather the following information on when users use Kami-Kore or affiliated services.
Posted reviews, history of browsed pages and advertisements, search keywords searched, usage date and time, usage method, usage environment, IP address, cookie information, location information, terminal identification information etc.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purpose for which we collect and use personal information is as follows.
(1) The purpose of displaying information on registered information such as e-mail address, posted reviews, etc. so that users can view and modify their registered information
(2) Purpose of using e-mail address to notify and contact users
(3) For the purpose of enabling the user to input data easily, the purpose of displaying the information registered in the our company on the input screen or transferring it to another service or the like based on the instruction of the user
(4) In order to refuse the use by users who violate the terms of service of this service, such as causing damage to third parties or users who intend to use the service for illegal purposes, Purpose of using information to identify
(5) To respond to inquiries from users, the purpose of using user's service use situation, contact information etc.
Article 4 (Third party provision of personal information)
We will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining prior consent from the user except in the following cases.
(1) Based on laws and ordinances
(2) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain consent of the person himself / herself
(3) When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting healthy development of children and it is difficult to obtain consent of the person himself / herself
(4) In cases where it is necessary to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations by a national institution or a local public entity or a person entrusted with it.
If there is a possibility of hindering the performance of the affairs if obtaining the consent of the principal
(5) When notifying or publishing the following matters in advance
- Including provision to third parties for purposes of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- To stop providing personal information to a third party in accordance with the request of the principal
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
(1) When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information within the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use
(2) Personal information is provided as a result of business succession due to merger etc.
Article 5 (disclosure of personal information)
When we are requested to disclose personal information from himself, we will disclose it to himself without delay.
If we do not disclose, we will notify you without delay.
In addition, when disclosing personal information, a fee of 1000 yen per case will be charged.
However, we may not disclose it if it falls under any of the following as a result of disclosure.
(1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the individual or a third party
(2) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
(3) In case of violating other laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
If your personal information is incorrect information, you may request us to correct or delete your personal information.
If we accept requests for correction or deletion of personal information from users, we will correct or delete said personal information without delay and notify the user.
Article 7 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
If the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use by the principal, or acquired by means of fraud, and we are requested to suspend or delete the use, we will investigate without delay , Use stop / erase will be performed.
However, if a large amount of expenses are required for suspension of use, etc., or when it is difficult to stop utilization, etc., or if you can not protect the rights and interests of the individual, we will take alternative measures.
The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user.
Article 9 (inquiry window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following counter.